My experience
jac1173
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have being with verizon for almost a year and my god its being hell since I transfered my services from another carrier, I have spend long hours dealing with issues that Verizon is causing me. At this moment I prefer to deal with a poor network than a poor customer service. I transfer four lines and at this point I regret as it has been the worse experience ever. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My experience
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

We're not sure why, you didn't provide any details.

This is primarily a peer to peer forum so if you're wanting a Verizon rep to respond, they will want to know what the issue is and then may contact you directly or at least provide information that might be helpful.

0 Likes
jac1173
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is so many different issues you have no idea..

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You're right. I don't.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jac1173,

I am so sorry to hear you are having so many issues. We definitely want to get to the bottom of your concerns. Please provide us details of what is going on so we can assist.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jac1173
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am simply going to cancel my service as I am not happy with service at all. There many issues so going back to my old carrier will help avoid frustration as I am not asking for nothing free just to be treated as what I am a loyal customer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We wouldn't want to lose you as our customer! I'm sure that we can work together on these issues.  Allow us to help.

BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ParnellWalker73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Piece of CRAP company!

0 Likes
ParnellWalker73
Enthusiast - Level 3

So not true!  They'll blow smoke up your butt until you just stop calling.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

ParnellWalker73 wrote:

Piece of CRAP company!

There are lots of choices for cellular service. You don't have to use VZW.

0 Likes