My data won't turn on
amayastevenson

for about a month now my data won't connect. it shows a grey symbol so i know i have data it just wont make a connection. my phone is not on airplane mode and i have tried restarting it multiple times. i even tried taking my sim card out but nothing seems to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My data won't turn on
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?  Have you tried to check for cellular data with the wifi radio turned off?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you are getting the reliable data service you need amayastevenson. Let's see what we need to do to get this fixed. What happens when you try to connect to data? Is this for Prepaid or Postpay service?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
amayastevenson

i have a galaxy s6

0 Likes
amayastevenson

its postpaid and when i try to connect it just shows a grey data symbol

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please post the screenshot from your phone showing the data usage screen and the notification bar? Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SAMMOT58

Galaxy S7 Edge

0 Likes