My Verizon plan costs
GaryA73
Contributor - Level 1

The commercials on tv indicated the per line charge would be $20.  But when I just started to upgrade my plan from an old plan with 450 minutes and a 5gb data allowance (used to be unlimited but I gave that up to get a discount on the LG G3), the per line price showed $40.

Also, it gave me my employee discount off the data package, but not off the per-line cost.

Can someone explain to me the difference in the per line cost from the commercial to the website?  And why I wouldn't get my employee discount on the line price?  Do I have to call in and speak to someone to get the $20 price and employee discount on that?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon plan costs
GaryA73
Contributor - Level 1

Forgot to mention I am still under contract until next July.  I don't know if that affects my per-line cost or not.  I am considering switching over just so I don't have to worry about going over my minutes or texts.  Would be a bonus if I got a little discount.  I see other carriers (some on the Verizon network) offering plans for half the cost.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Lines under contract on the Verizon Plan will continue to pay the $40 line access fee until the contract is completed at which time it will drop to $20.

Employee discounts are only applicable to the data allowance charge on either More Everything Plan or the Verizon Plan.

GaryA73
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks.

0 Likes