My Verizon Update
Jayohennn

How often does data usage for my verizon update? I checked myverizon and it says "as of 9/23" which is yesterday. Thanks for any help in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon Update
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

It updates as information is available, which may be a couple times a day, or just once a day, and some usage may take 24-48 hours to appear.  Verizon has to gather information about your usage from a variety of towers and exchanges, some of which are not owned by Verizon, so it can take a while for all of the information to appear.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

It updates as information is available, which may be a couple times a day, or just once a day, and some usage may take 24-48 hours to appear.  Verizon has to gather information about your usage from a variety of towers and exchanges, some of which are not owned by Verizon, so it can take a while for all of the information to appear.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Also, if the 23rd was the end date of your billing cycle, then it "freezes" at the ending amount for a couple of days while the system resets for the new cycle. You will see the same numbers for 2-3 days, then it will be reset to your usage as it is a couple of days into the new cycle.
0 Likes