My Razr maxx will not boot. Help
agmetals1

My phone worked this morning, then I shut it down to charge it with the automotive charger from Motorola.  I tried to start it and nothing happened.  I have read all of the posts about holding down the power and the - (minus) volume button and also the + (plus) volume button and nothing  happens.  I then tried to plug it not the wall socket and nothing happens, I do not  even get a sustained white light.  It flickers when I plug it in then goes off.  I have an old Razr Maxx and it will boot up but will not import my contacts from the SD card.  Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Razr maxx will not boot. Help
B33
Legend

I have the Same Phone How Long did you have it plugged in ?  It could of went in deep depletion the Battery  Try charging it at least 2 Hours then try turning it on..

0 Likes
agmetals1

I will try that, It said it had 80% charge while I was charging it, I left it on for about another hour, and then it would not start back up.  I am trying to charge it with the wall charger.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well I'll pour the Coffee and stay at my Computer a Few Hours more if you can hang in there Let it get to 100% then try Starting it Up Let me Know what it does we'll see if we can get it Going again..

0 Likes
agmetals1

I let it charge all night, and this morning it still will not start up.  I am getting the sinking feeling that a replacement phone is looking like the answer, is there any way to get the pictures off of a phone that will not start up or contacts?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If there on your SD card they can be Save when you Pull the Card but when you install it in your Replacement Razr don't format the card or they'll be Gone and i just remembered if you have a SD Card adapter you can put your micro in it and then put the Adapter in your Computer and get your Pictures i have done this in the past. Sorry your Maxx didn't come around and Good Luck on the Next one. Let me Know how it's Working when you get it.. b

0 Likes