Moved to Rocklin, CA, and now have very poor Verizon coverage. Many dropped calls, poor call quality. I can't find how to register this issue? Is it temporary or permanent?
RocklinCellPhone

Many dropped calls and poor call quality on ones that work.  How to find a support person at Verizon??  I have had this problem for three weeks (since I moved here).  Is this a temporary problem with the cell tower or permanent? Maybe another carrier is the answer?  The cell coverage map shows good for this zip code (95765), but clearly it is NOT.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moved to Rocklin, CA, and now have very poor Verizon coverage. Many dropped calls, poor call quality. I can't find how to register this issue? Is it temporary or permanent?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RocklinCellPhone, We always want your service to be stellar, and are here to look further into this for you. We definitely don't want you to even consider leaving, and are happy  to work with your concerns. Your coverage area is showing phenomenal service, so let us take a look at why you’re having these challenges. What make and model phone do you have?  Did anything change for you or your device in the last three weeks? You came to the right place for support on social media so look no further. We are here to assist you  on the other side of the keyboard.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Moved to Rocklin, CA, and now have very poor Verizon coverage. Many dropped calls, poor call quality. I can't find how to register this issue? Is it temporary or permanent?
RocklinCellPhone

I have an iPhone 5s. The poor coverage is in and around my house, and in the nearby neighborhood. The dropped calls happen so often, that I have told all my close contacts to only call me on my landline.

This is incredibly annoying, especially since I had good service in Walnut Creek, where I used to live. I still own the house down there, and the iPhone works well at my former location, so I do not believe it is the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RocklinCellPhone

We want you to be able to use your phone at home just as much as you do. We've send you a Private Message to further discuss the concern directly.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes