Motorola A455
klhadwin

I recently bought a Motorola A455.  I have taken quite a few pics with it.  I would like to download the pics from my phone to my computer.  Can anyone wal me through how to do this please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola A455
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1
  1. You can either send the pictures to your online album. Just select the picture in your phone and go to send. Then select to online album. Go on your pix account and then save the pictures to your computer.
  2. You can send the pictures to your email address. Just in the TO spot, switch to abc mode and enter in your email address. Attach picture and send.Open your email on your computer and save the picture(s) that way.
  3. Lastly you can get a memory card plus USB data cable. Transfer the pictures to your memory card. Port the pictures from memory card to computer. When you hook up your phone to the computer....just go to on the phone menu-->settings-->tools-->USB mass storage. You can then go to either "view all files" or just go to start-->my computer-->removeable storage-->select your phone.You should see pictures there.

Transfer Pictures / Videos with a Memory Card - Motorola Rival (A455)

1. From the main screen, press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose MENU.
  2. Select Media Center then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  3. Select Picture & Video then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  4. Select My Pictures / My Video then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  5. Select the desired picture / video then press the right soft key to choose Options.
  6. Select Move then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
  7. When prompted, select Yes then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.
    • Move Picture / Video to Card?

0 Likes