Moto z3 dropping calls
Clydeman08

My Moto z3 keeps dropping calls. Been keeping an eye on the signal strength when it happens the signal goes from full 4g lte to nothing and sometimes showing a symbol like the Sim card isn't in. What could cause this?

0 Likes
Re: Moto z3 dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your most recent phone service issues. I would be lost if my device was not working as needed when making a call. Let's look into this more to see what may be the issue. What are the nearest cross streets near you as well as your zip code? Do you know of anyone else in this area experiencing the same issues? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Davebeel

Zip is 38558. Cross streets are Westchester Drive and Windsor Dr.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. To better assist you, please tell us a little more. Are you using regular or Wi-Fi Calling? Is your device software up to date? Have you power off your device and removed SIM card for about one minute? 

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
WILLKERN45

I am in New Berlin WI. Zip Code 53151.  I live near S Sunny Slope Road and W Greenfield Avenue.  My interesting unique scenario is that the phone often hangs up on my wife who is on the same plan as me.  I have no problem talking with co-workers and clients out of state.  I just tried the recommendation of turn the phone off and remove the sim card for over a minute.  I am going to test it for a few days to see if that corrects the issue.  If not, I will be back on this thread.

0 Likes