Re: More intermittent issues with texts, service, coverage.
Chino266
Enthusiast - Level 3

lindsey i have had issue with the service since day one and they have done everything from sim cards swap to 3 phone replacement and a network ticket still i have 1 bar indoors and even out . i am in 33321 and i am running out of options wanna keep the service but i have read this device the iPhone 5s has a lot of issue i have ask for them to replace it for a new one and there response was to keep replacing the one i have that is not a fix. i have taken screen shots. i have had att before this and never had that issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RacingGreen Thank you for the details. We are concerned that you said service was different in your previous home. To clarify, were you using the same phone or a different device? Have you reached out to technical support for a ticket to be filed?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
RacingGreen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was using the same phone in zip code 46033, which has pretty low grade coverage but I was always able to send texts. Here in 29615, VZ cannot seem to get about 20% of texts sent.

0 Likes
RacingGreen
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZW:  I was using the same phone in zip code 46033, which has pretty low grade coverage - there, the problem was missed calls, but I was able to send texts. Here in 29615, VZW cannot seem to get about 20% of texts sent. Sometimes cycling the device off then back on will help. Sometimes not.

Do I live in an area with such spotty service, despite being shown on maps as solid 4G, that I need to consider other carriers? How can I find that out? My husband's ATT service is always strong here. If the problem is VZW simply does not serve this area, it would help to be told that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is odd RacingGreen. I checked the zip codes you have provided and I see solid 4G LTE coverage in all areas. Typically, when we issues all over, we need to focus on the device itself. Do you know if a resoluion ticket has been submitted so we can investigate this? Have we done any troubleshooting with your phone?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
RacingGreen
Enthusiast - Level 3

No troubleshooting has been done on my Nokia Icon, which works works perfectly in other areas. Neighbors with other devices have the same issues I have, so it is unlikely to be the equipment although I am open to suggestions. Do you have some?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details RacingGreen. How far do you have to be from your home area to see improvement in service? Try sending a message to yourself when you're at home; how long does it take to receive it? What indicator and signal bars do you see in the indicator?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes