Monthly minute allowance?
katluvsdmb

We have 4 lines on an 89.99/mo. plan with "500 general minutes" in our monthly minute allowance.  What exactly does that mean?  What exactly will go against that 500 minute balance?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Monthly minute allowance?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Any calls to or from any of the 4 phones, made during peak calling hours (M-F, 6 AM to 9 PM), to numbers that are NOT Verizon wireless numbers, will count towards that 500 minutes allowance.  Any calls made to Verizon wireless numbers are free, and all calls made in off -peak hours (9 PM-6 AM M-F, and all day Saturday and Sunday) are free.

Hope that answers your question.

0 Likes
Jagger-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

It depends on the Terms and Conditions of your calling plan.  Since you are quoting a 500 Minute calling plan, it is an older calling plan and may or may not include Mobile-to-mobile calling, and/or Friends & Family.  The best and fastest way to get the info you need is to call Customer Service and ask them about your calling plans T&Cs...

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Jagger-VzW wrote:

It depends on the Terms and Conditions of your calling plan.  Since you are quoting a 500 Minute calling plan, it is an older calling plan and may or may not include Mobile-to-mobile calling, and/or Friends & Family.  The best and fastest way to get the info you need is to call Customer Service and ask them about your calling plans T&Cs...

Hmmmm, I thought all plans included M2M free calling - texting is a different animal and some M2M texts count, but isn't all calling to other Verizon wireless numbers included on all the plans? (Except for maybe some pre-paid plans)

0 Likes
Jagger-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

They could have an older "Grandfathered" calling plan.  I always want to know some actual account information to go in and look and verify so I am speaking intelligently...

0 Likes