Re: Monthly bill increased by over $100 and nobody at Verizon can explain why
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Where exactly are you seeing this information? Can you send us a screenshot? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If a screenshot is posted on the community, please remove any personal information prior to posting the image. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry for the continuing concerns that you have related to your charges, chrisnyr20. We definitely want to assist with this going forward in every way that we can. Please join us back in a private message so that we can assist further. Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
chrisnyr20
Enthusiast - Level 2

For those who had commented and were wondering about the outcome, Verizon provided a credit to offset the mystery charges.  Appears to have been some type of billing error.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to hear that you were able to get this resolved! Please feel free to reach out to us again if you ever need anything else in the future. We are always one message away from assistance! DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Brody93

Did you find a solution to this problem because the exact same thing happened to me 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brody93,

Having a bill be unexpectedly high is never fun. We want to get to the bottom of that. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can help. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KH-cathy29811

You definitely deserve an explanation. Did you have a chance to view the itemized detailed charges of that bill online at My Verizon? https://secure.verizon.com/vzauth/UI/Login

-Lasina

0 Likes