Mobile Web disabling
mclaxin7012

I don't feel as if I need Mobile Web (News & Info) anymore, and it's getting expensive. I have a Samsung Alias. How can I disable/unsubscribe from Mobile Web?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Web disabling
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

mclaxin7012 wrote:

I don't feel as if I need Mobile Web (News & Info) anymore, and it's getting expensive. I have a Samsung Alias. How can I disable/unsubscribe from Mobile Web?

Go log into your verizon online account-->My Services-->My plan-->Select the phone line to remove the mobile web from-->Scroll down to Additional Features-->Select Add/Remove features-->Uncheck mobile web-->Scroll down and select continue

0 Likes
fredomankato

This works if you are subscribed to a mobile web plan.  I am not subscribed to a mobile web plan but my child can still go to the mobile web and I get charged $1.99 every day he does this.  How can I stop this so he can not do this?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

fredomankato wrote:

This works if you are subscribed to a mobile web plan.  I am not subscribed to a mobile web plan but my child can still go to the mobile web and I get charged $1.99 every day he does this.  How can I stop this so he can not do this?

just call customer care.Ask to have internet completely blocked on his phone line.

0 Likes