Mobile Network Not Available??
DavidHaney
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to make phone calls all morning.  Every time I try, I get the same message on screen, "Network Not Available." 

I have tried calling from several different locations, at home, at the store and at the gas station.  I have always been able to connect at any of these locations...  Help, Please!!!!!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator >> <<

Labels (1)
Re: Mobile Network Not Available??
DavidHaney
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone at home??????????

0 Likes
countrywoman1964

we have 4 i phones and 2 home phone connects in louisiana and none of them are working just beep when you try too get a line out.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a customer-to-customer forum, not Customer Service.  Have you tried using a different phone (maybe a land-line?) and contacting Verizon?

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To add Verizon's Customer Service's hours are as Follows:  

6:00 Am  to  11:00 pm  7 Days a Week  Mountain Time..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for the delay, DavidHaney. As tikibar1 mentioned, this is normally a customer-to-customer forum and we don't generally get to respond immediately, if at all. I do hope you've been able to reach out to Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or through live chat at www.vzw.com/contactus us for more immediate service and support. If you're still having difficulties with your service, I have sent you a follow request here in the forum. You can access https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions to accept my request and follow me back so you can send me a private message with your name, mobile number, the address to the locations you're having trouble with, as well as the make/model of your phone.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes