Mobile Data is not working
Lom8nance
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in zip code area 68008. My mobile data fluctuates from 4G to 3G to 1X to nothing continually and I cannot connect to the internet regardless of the status. This has been a problem for about a week or so.  I have Beyond Unlimited data on my phone, but have not used even one gig this month out of the 75 available because of this issue. Is there a problem in my area?  How can I get it fixed? Trying to get someone on the Customer Service line is impossible. Thank you.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Data is not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you the reliable service you should expect from us! Is this happening primarly indoors over the past week? How far do you travel away from the area before this improves? What model is your phone? YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
FO-SHO
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue with my Note 8. I'm strictly using mobile data on an unlimited plan and phone has been updated,restarted, cleaned out the storage,booted in safe mode,reset network settings,changed network to global then back to usual and this connection problem has progressively gotten worse. I can't remember a time since I got this Note 8 if I've ever had more than 2 or 3 bars at one time. After 10+ yrs, I think I'm going elsewhere. GET IT TOGETHER VERIZON!!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes