Missing text messages with Verison Messages App
green567
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been using the Verizon messaging app for several weeks now. It is integrated with my Kindle and laptop. Recently, some text messages have not been coming through on the tablet or the laptop, even though they are on the phone. It seems to be longer text messages that don't come through, however they were when I first started using the app. Is there is a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: Missing text messages with Verison Messages App
theosdaughter

I'm having same issue. Hopefully we can get reason & solution.

0 Likes
7lenny7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has your problem been solved?  I have the problem as well and am looking for a solution.

0 Likes
jjnjjn

I'm experiencing the same problem. I receive messages on my phone (LG Cosmos), but I don't receive the same messages on my Verizon Messages app on my iPad Mini and when I access the web version of Verizon Messages using my Macbook.

In particular, this happens with group messages.

0 Likes
kidatply
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issues, but I see no response from Verizon.  I have used the Message plus app for months on my Xoom, and miss many messages, most have nothing to do with group messages, some may be longer but this should not cause an issue.  If it is a mixed media message maybe an option to send message without media with a blip saying media removed to deliver plain text message, cause there is some MMS issue with wifi I understand.

mmclarke

I have the same problem.

I am using a Samsung Note 4.  I am running the Message+ program on my phone and have the desktop application running on my Mac.  About 98% of the time, they synch perfectly, with the messages coming on my Mac 5 seconds before my phone.  I love the app on my phone and the customizations (wish I could customize the app). 

I am finding that some texts, intermittently, show up on my phone but not on my Mac.  I use the refresh command and it does not catch up the texts.  For example, I am texting with my wife right now and every other text is missing on my Mac, while 100% of my employee's texts are coming through on both.

Looking for a resolution.

0 Likes
HalM

Seeing same thing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Seemed to start or get much worse after upgrade to Android 5.1 Lollipop. Forced stop, cleared memory, and restarted. Sync process missed same messages as before.

This makes the Message+ app nearly useless. These are some important texts.  

0 Likes
jwcanfield
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone from Verizon reading this and showing any evidence that work is being done to remedy?

0 Likes