Missing number on bill
Sassypants511

I accidentally deleted a number I needed and went to my bill to retrieve it. It was not listed on my bill when I know there should be text messages to and from that number multiple days.  What do I do to find that number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missing number on bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sassypants511,

You've come to the right place for help! Let's work together to find that number. The detailed bills do not show the text message details so you will not find the number there. However, if you log in to your My Verizon account you can view the text messaging details for your line. It will show the number, date, and time of the text messages.

Sign into My Verizon and click on View Current Bill > click on the Call & Message tab > click on Messaging link. There you will see the dates, time and numbers of the text message send and received on the last statement.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

What kind of phone do you have? What kind of phone does the other number have?

If they are both iPhones and they both use iMessage, then the iMessages would not show up in your texting logs because they ARE NOT texts. They are iMessages. They do not go thru Verizon's texting servers, but instead utilize your data connection to be routed thru Apple's iMessage servers.Smiley Happy

Snn5
Legend

If by chance it is an Android phone you can check your Gmail contacts online and restore contacts from a previous date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sassypants511,

You've come to the right place for help! Let's work together to find that number. The detailed bills do not show the text message details so you will not find the number there. However, if you log in to your My Verizon account you can view the text messaging details for your line. It will show the number, date, and time of the text messages.

Sign into My Verizon and click on View Current Bill > click on the Call & Message tab > click on Messaging link. There you will see the dates, time and numbers of the text message send and received on the last statement.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes