Military unable to suspend contract *After* already leaving the states.
Foozlesnorf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems Verizon does not wish for people to contact them in any other way besides by phone or in person.  Neither of which I can do currently since I do not have access to a phone nor do they have any verizon stores out here.  I asked them to suspend my contract while I'm deployed on a specific date, & yet I'm still being charged & the contract still has not been suspended.  Now I have no way of contacting them besides the live chat whenever that feel like popping up & they are next to useless for any customer service related questions.  Anyone have any suggestions or ideas how to contact Verizon via email or web?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Military unable to suspend contract *After* already leaving the states.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The international support number doesn't work either? International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Military unable to suspend contract *After* already leaving the states.
Foozlesnorf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried dialing from my phone, but it just goes to some crazy language & hangs up.  It says the same thing no matter what number I try calling from this phone so I figure it's saying something to the effect of you do not have service here go away. Can't call from any other phone as there are no other phones available....sooooo ya I have an internet connection I'm randomly jumping on wifi hotspots that I can.

0 Likes