Military Discount Confusion
DA4235

Can a VZW customer rep please answer this? Thanks.

A More Everything plan with a basic phone says the "Monthly Line Access" is $30 and the "700 min more everything data package" part costs $5 for what it says is "Total Monthly Access" of $35.  So according to the VZW website that's a "Monthly Access Fee" over 34.99.  But just so I am clear, does this qualify for the 15% military discount?  If it does qualify, is it 15% off the $30 part, the $5 part, or 15% off $35.

BL question #1: what is my total bill with this plan and the discount?

Again thanks!

On the VZW site here it says:

Most voice and data plans with a monthly access fee of $34.99 or higher qualify for a discount. The Monthly Account Access Fees on MORE Everything plans are also discountable if it’s $34.99 or higher, but Monthly Line Access Fees are not eligible for discounts.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Military Discount Confusion
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately a VZW rep will never see this discussion since you didn't mark it as a question. Also don't repost it as posting duplicates is frowned upon here too.

The employee/military discounts are only applied to the monthly account access fee which for you sounds like the "700 min more everything data package" part costs $5" and not the monthly line access fee of $30.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes