MiFi 2200
SethTraJamMar

When I got the MiFi 2200 device to connect wirelessly to my new laptop, the sales rep. Told me I could also use it for my desktop.  I'm not sure what extra adapter, routers, etc. I need or how to set up my desktop to connect to the MiFi2200.  I currently connect to the Internet via an EarthLink satellite broadband connection and use windows XP operating system on a Dell desktop.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MiFi 2200
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

Great question, the reason why your desktop wont work with the Mifi 2200 is currently not working with your Desktop Windows XP computer is due to most Desktop computers don't have the ability to connect to wireless networks. This can be easily solved by buying wifi adapter from your local electronics store. It will plug into your Desktop Windows XP computer via USB port on the front or back of the unit. This will allow your computer to accept wifi signal from not only your Mifi 2200, but other wifi sources.

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 2200
SethTraJamMar

Thank you for the answer to my question. I couldn't remember what I was supposed to buy to get my desktop to talk to my MiFi.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes