Message+ will not remove my password from learned words no matter what I do.
ienie

I'm using message+ and I do like it, but the whenever I go to type a message, when it is blank, the first 3 words it suggests to me includes me password!  I hold my finger on it and tell it to remove that word - and it SAYS "remove this word from learned words" and I say ok and it says "removed" - but it never goes off the top 3.  I can't get rid of it.

Please help me get my password off my top suggested words list.  This is really bad.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ will not remove my password from learned words no matter what I do.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about the situation. I see how this can be a bothe. We want you to have a better experience. There are a couple of ways to attack this. Please open the application and in the main thread view, select menu and then restore defaults. If this doesn't work, please respond and include the device type.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Message+ will not remove my password from learned words no matter what I do.
ienie

Thanks.  Actually,  I was able to finally get rid of it by going into a message and pulling up the Samsung keyboard by responding to a text. Then I held down the mic key to get to settings. Them I went to predictive text andtold it to clear personal data.  That worked without reseting everything else too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want for your device to work the way it should. I am glad that you got this resolved. Do you have any other questions about your device that we can help with today?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes