Managing Data!!!!
ASHSOT15

Does anyone else think its crazy that in order for me to manage the data for two phone lines i have to pay a fee. its outrageous. I am really considering on switching to another carrier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Managing Data!!!!
Weth
Legend

You don't need a fee for you to manage your data use. You need a fee if you want Verizon to manage your data use. You can also go on Verizon Plan and activate safety mode, which is free, and that prevents overage charges.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

the only time I've had to pay was when I had to get family base on my account. (for my younger brother) the feature itself does A LOT more than just limit the data usage. You can set up time limits and stuff like that which is helpful if your dealing with a school aged child.

If its a matter of someone just not listening to you about the data usage just take the phone away if you don't want to pay for family base.

0 Likes
bevmiller01

I TOTALLY AGREE  !! Other carriers give unlimited data. I can't even use my data we go over so much.

0 Likes
bevmiller01

I totally agree with you. If other carriers give unlimited data why won't Verizon?.They charge me so many overages and now they are killing me wanting me to take another plan called XL without mentioning the fee for it.

0 Likes