Mail relay njbrspamp3.vtext.com blacklisted on SORBS
tajones1024

Siemens is experiencing text message delivery delays (10 min - hour+ )  due to Verizon's host being blacklisted on SORBS.

This problem has caused random delays and has taken a while to track down.  Please contact me with a case number or acknowledgement this issue is being addressed.  The delays are causing disruption to our business.

njbrspamp3.vtext.com.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mail relay njbrspamp3.vtext.com blacklisted on SORBS
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Nope, I think this is something that should be addressed by VZW directly.

VZW will have to work with SORBS to get themselves removed from the list.  I don't think we can do anything to assist with this one. 

Best to give VZW a chat or phone call to sort this one out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you reached out to your Verizon Wireless business account representative? It might also be possible it a Verizon wireline issue, but your representative should be able to sort it out.

John_Getzke​ do you have any ideas?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Nope, I think this is something that should be addressed by VZW directly.

VZW will have to work with SORBS to get themselves removed from the list.  I don't think we can do anything to assist with this one. 

Best to give VZW a chat or phone call to sort this one out.

0 Likes
tajones1024

You comment to contact VZW directly, I was under the impression that's what the forum was for.  Please direct me on how to obtain this help given the following options on the website.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
pherson
Champion - Level 1

This is a community peer to peer forum not a direct link to customer service. Their number is 8009220204.