MORE Everything access fee discounts for limited time
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Starting April 17, VzW is offering monthly access fee discounts when your month-to-month account is moved to the MORE Everything plan; offer is available for a limited time.  See:

MORE Everything - MORE Everything Plan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MORE Everything access fee discounts for limited time
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Now that is comparable to the AT&T plan for no contract customers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also just saw where T-Mo is discontinuing overage fees, i.e.,

T-Mobile drops overage fees, asks rivals to follow

According to the article, starting in May, T-Mo "customers will be automatically converted to an unlimited plan for voice and texts. On the data side, customers who exceed their limits, will be downgraded to a slower speed."

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

This would save us a bit of money...  if our smartphone lines were off contract. Alas, they are not. The only month to month lines we have are basic phones.  It's making the More Everything more attractive for those customers that still have lines on month to month, hanging on to the unlimited data.... still, do the math and figure how much data you actually use, get that bucket or a bit more, and save on the monthly access fee; see if that works out to be less than what you currently pay.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It may not be attractive to those with unlimited data or the double-the-data promo that was available in 2011, based on actual data usage, but you're right, it may save money for some.  Yep, folks should do the math based on actual data usage and see what makes the most sense for them.  Unfortunately, the article doesn't say how long this promo will last, but does say that it's for a limited time.

0 Likes
Not applicable

So those of us already on More Everything get nothing?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you out of contract and on a month to month contract?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ponyruns
Contributor - Level 3

I wonder about this too.  What if I am on More everything plan now and say all contracts end at the close of my current billing cycle will I then automatically get the smartphone line access discount?  Can I pay the EFT or pay off my subsidized phone early to receive the discounts to my line access fee??

0 Likes