MORE DEVICE SELECTION
Amichai

What's with me reading every other day about a new AT&T device!? I left AT&T a year ago for their crappy service but now I'm ready to go back to them because of Verizon's crappy devices! Can the largest carrier in the US not angle for the same or better devices than AT&T? Verizon's only saving grace withe me will the the Galaxy Note 2, but if you somehow screw that up then I'm going back!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MORE DEVICE SELECTION
jhuff

Agreed...I have a beat up droid x that i need to replace so I've been holding out for the razr hd.  apple had a product release a week after moto and their phones are already selling.  moto still hasn't even set an official date.  and now their phone is already becoming obsolete as other phones out 4 core cpus.  not to mention the fact that s3 has been selling for months already.  not sure what the hell verizon is thinking by not getting the lumia 920, their efforts to provide top tier phones to go along with their supposed premium service is rather pathetic.  at this point i would much rather not support moto and vzw for clearly not giving a sh*t.  p!ss poor, verizon.

0 Likes