Loyalty Minutes.... NEED HELP!
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really need help with my account and no one seems to be able to help me.

My cycle just ended yesterday on 1/4/15. I thought that I was going to go over my minutes for that cycle which turned out that I didn't. I have the Family Shared 700 minute plan. I believe I used 611 minutes or around there.

I have called a total of 4 times regarding my minutes.

The first time I spoke to someone I asked if I could buy minutes to help me through the rest of my cycle. She told me no and there was nothing that she could do for me. I told her that I didn't want to change my plan because I was trying to avoid the proration.

I called back again and spoke to another person and he said that I could change my plan and it would ONLY cost me $20.00 (the difference of the plan from what I had) and no proration at all. I decided not to do it.

I called back again and I spoke to a gentleman a few days later. I explained to him my problem that I was afraid that I was going to go over my minutes. I asked again if I could buy minutes. He checked and came back that he could add 100 minutes to each line which he called for loyalty and said that it would be good for a year. Which is all that he told me. I said that it would be great if he could help me. So he added the minutes and that was that. I thought that I was good to go.

Until today I see that my contract extended on two of my lines. Which I **NEVER** agreed to nor he told me ANYTHING about. I feel lied to. I called customer services this evening and spoke to a lady. She was very nice but didn't help me to solve my problem. She told that she could only remove the minutes but the contract extension would stay. She said I agreed to it. I told her that I did not otherwise I would have never done it. My contract had been up on those two lines since around the end of 2012.

I refuse to believe that there's nothing anyone can do. I don't want the minutes at all. I just needed the help for the one month not a whole year. The way he made it sound was that he was giving me the minutes because he really wanted to help me.

I really hope someone can help me and just put everything back to the way it was.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loyalty Minutes.... NEED HELP!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually those loyalty plans options have a a one year contract extension associated with it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

See that's the thing. I've never used loyalty minutes before. He told me about them but never said that a year extension would apply. Which is the issue. If that's the case I would have never done it.

I'm hoping someone at Verizon can help me.

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone at Verizon please contact me? It's been almost a week and no response. Thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tremontij wrote:

Can someone at Verizon please contact me? It's been almost a week and no response. Thanks.

Unfortunately, since you didn't mark your post as a question, the VZW reps that roam this community will never see it. Also reposting it isn't allowed either because of the Terms of Service for the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

all u can do is call back and talk to a manager other than that that all u can do other than fight it as they have no proof u agreed to it unless they pull recording of the call and evan then might not be much u can do

0 Likes