Re: Loyal long-time customer, what does that mean??
EvlNvrDys
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe you want to take advantage of the next AT&T or T-Mobile promotion where they will buy you out of your contract? I know what it's like to be stuck in 2 year contracts, they have you and they know it.  If you can hold out for the next 8 months (and don't want to upgrade) maybe you can then get on Vzw's new pre-paid plan, $40/month w/2gb of data.  Always something to consider.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

EvL70 wrote:

Maybe you want to take advantage of the next AT&T or T-Mobile promotion where they will buy you out of your contract? I know what it's like to be stuck in 2 year contracts, they have you and they know it. If you can hold out for the next 8 months (and don't want to upgrade) maybe you can then get on Vzw's new pre-paid plan, $40/month w/2gb of data. Always something to consider.

We ALL know what it is like to be in a 2 year contract. Also, they never "have you". They never did. You could ALWAYS break your contract there was just an early termination fee. IT is really the same as it is done now. No, there isn't an ETF but you are responsible for paying the balance of any devices that you still owe. Six in one half a dozen in the other, I say.

You NEVER were forced to sign a 2 yr service contract. You only did so because you wanted the discounted price of the phone which you always ended up paying full price for anyway because Verizon (all carriers) built the monthly service fee to include paying back the phone price. Why do you think you signed a 2 yr contract?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brianna325, saving money is something that I am certainly conscience of. As a mother of 3, with a single income, I know that it all adds up very quickly. Please check your private messages so we may dig in.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
R9
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon is one of the greediest companies in history. You do not take care of your customers at all. I cannot use my cruddy LG phone at my house. It drops calls constantly and has severely hampered my life and business. All I ask is for the same iPhone deals you are giving to new customers. I should also not have to upgrade my plan or add a line to get these deals. You have done absolutely nothing to help your customers during this health crisis.. There is a reason you gave those LGs away, they are garbage. You won’t even give me a deal on an old model. The only reason I am even still with Verizon is that the coverage is good when traveling, however not being able to use my phone at home will eventually force me to switch companies so I can get an affordable iPhone. I have tried going to a Verizon store but all I get is carbon copy sales people who try to sell me everything in the store. You would think a thousand dollars a year when I don’t even approach my data limits would rate some consideration but you are a soulless corporate robotic machine. I went on chat and the sales person tried to get me to buy a Samsung. They don’t listen; I said iPhone, not any other brand period. In better times I would buy one form Apple but I shouldn’t have to. You are already the most expensive carrier yet you exploit your loyal customers and hold them hostage.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes