Lost Cell phone
drrizz69

I recently lost my phone and I was wondering how or if there is any chance that I will be able to get my contacts put back on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost Cell phone
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

I am sorry to learn that your phone is missing.   Spiral is correct, if you have previously backed up your contacts then you should be able to re-download them to your new phone.  I have provided a link below that will take you take you Backup Assistant page on our My Verizon web site.  

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/ba_nab/overview_def.jsp

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

drrizz69 wrote:

I recently lost my phone and I was wondering how or if there is any chance that I will be able to get my contacts put back on my phone?

Did you back them up using Verizon's Backup Assistant or another backup utility? 

If the answer is yes, there is a good chance you will be able to recover your contacts. 

If the answer is no, then you are probably out of luck.

0 Likes
RalphT
Contributor - Level 3

I am sorry to learn that your phone is missing.   Spiral is correct, if you have previously backed up your contacts then you should be able to re-download them to your new phone.  I have provided a link below that will take you take you Backup Assistant page on our My Verizon web site.  

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/ba_nab/overview_def.jsp

0 Likes
rcaplan61

Is there any software to help me find the location of my wife's lost phone ?

0 Likes
rcaplan61

Is there any software to help me locate a lost cell phone ?

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

rcaplan61 wrote:

Is there any software to help me find the location of my wife's lost phone ?

Software to help you find a lost phone needs to have been loaded on the unit BEFORE the phone was lost.  I assume you did not do this (otherwise you would not be here), therefore the answer to your question is no.

0 Likes