Losing cell service
answerman1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is happening to cell service in 20120 area? Lots of dropped calls & horrible connections for the past week (week of October 11, 2015; today is 10/16). Have never had this problem before. We're less than 2 miles from a cell tower

Labels (1)
Re: Losing cell service
Jtown1971
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a lot of dropped calls also, been going on for around 9 months now.

I've had around 8-10 dropped calls today.

It's ridiculous

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Answerman1000, I too would be very concerned with service impacting issues in my area as well.

Nothing reported in 20120, so let's take a closer look at all. What is the make and model of the phone you use?

Is this affecting only calls, or is data affected as well?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the service or experience we want you to have Jtown1971. Nine month with these dropped calls is unacceptable so I completely understand your concern.

When are you experiencing these dropped calls? Where are you located when this happens (zip)? Does it happen only while indoors? What phone do you have?Are you able to access data and text okay?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes