Looking to switch to ATT to take advantage of the 150 per device promotion. Wondering what Verizon has to counter
Captainkaboom

MMoving to an everything plan.   End of the day, for where I live services are priced identical.

difference, ATT is giving 150 per device.    I contacted support chat yesterday with this question, they still haven't gotten back to me

based ased on the speed at which Verizon is responding, it looks like they are making the decision easy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looking to switch to ATT to take advantage of the 150 per device promotion. Wondering what Verizon has to counter
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

TThanks for the update.

0 Likes
Re: Looking to switch to ATT to take advantage of the 150 per device promotion. Wondering what Verizon has to counter
Captainkaboom

what I dont want is all the calls and questions after I switch asking what can we do to keep you

i figured I would ask what seems to be a simple question, seems there is no answer

0 Likes
Re: Looking to switch to ATT to take advantage of the 150 per device promotion.   Wondering what Verizon has to counter
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

IIf they call you once, tell them to put you on their no call list.. Then they won't call back.

0 Likes
Re: Looking to switch to ATT to take advantage of the 150 per device promotion.   Wondering what Verizon has to counter
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that your are considering a move from our wireless family Captainkaboom! I also apologize for the lack of response after you contacted our chat support team. Your post indicates that at the end of the day prices are identical; I urge you to consider more than pricing before you make a decision. Be assured that no other network in America can provide you with the quality and reliability of our superior network, http://vz.to/13N0B6O and certainly no other carrier can match our massive USA coverage. We can definitely review your account and explore additional incentives to keep you with us, are you interested?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Captainkaboom

tthis doesn't seem like a difficult request.   I had asked for someone to do this and respond back to me via email.

Inexplicably,  have yet to get a concrete or straightforward answer to what seems to be a relatively simple question

if someone can Reply back to me via email what my options are, that is all I am asking.     I know what my options are outside of Verizon, I just want to hear what opitions are available via Verizon ..

0 Likes
Captainkaboom

On Friday, November 21, 2014, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

There would be no "stay with us" incentive. VZW has changed pricing on More Everything plans so you should check this out. VZW is offering the same $150 bill credit for porting your number from another carrier. I didn't know that AT&T was also offering this. Basically once you're a customer no business needs to offer an incentive to stay. You either like VZW and can figure out a reason to stay or you can switch to AT&T for no reason other than to receive a $150 credit per line ported.

0 Likes