Looking for ticket status update
VLHRLTY

Hello,

I spoke with customer service yesterday to resolve an issue. I received a message today that my plan had changed, and it was not at all what we had discussed. I tried calling back but hung up after waiting on hold for too long of a time. The representative gave me a ticket number for my reference. Is there someplace online I can check the status of the ticket?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Looking for ticket status update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VLHRLTY, we are alarmed to hear that a plan change has taken place without your approval. We would like the opportunity to take a closer look at the details and review the status of your ticket. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
VLHRLTY

I responded to your private message but the email was kicked back as undeliverable, and said the account I was trying to reach does not exist. 

What now? Thanks. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VLHRLTY

The security of your account is our first priority. We want to make sure that you didn't receive a spam e-mail. Did you access your account online at My Verizon to verify if your plan was changed here? 

https://login.verizonwireless.com/vzauth/UI/Login?realm=vzw&module=VZWLdap&goto=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ve...

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
VLHRLTY

Yes I did verify the change.  Can you please tell me the status of my ticket?  If you will not allow me to join the same loyalty plan discussed in my correspondences, then I plan to take my accounts to a different carrier.  In addition, I will not pay the early termination fee that was imposed when your representative made the change to my account without my authorization. Thanks very much.

0 Likes
VLHRLTY

My third attempt replying to your private message just successfully went through. All details are in that message.  Thanks very much.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand this is important for you, VLHRLTY. The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer. We need to verify and review your account to look at your options. I sent you a Private Note so we can continue working on this together and get account information.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
VLHRLTY
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
SRA69
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need a status update on my service repair  ticket 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get an update on your ticket. Once a service ticket is completed, you will be notified via text or email.

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes