Looking for a new Verizon plan?
Liesengal

If you are looking into going with Verizon...DON'T!!!!  I strongly suggest you look elsewhere. The customer service promises one thing but you get another AND you get charged for it. Don't trust them I have been going round and round over bad phones and promised equipment and got charged for it and they WON'T take their own new in the box stuff back after 14 days! I am currently on my 6th REFURBISHED phone thats right 6th you would think after sending 5 bad phones I would get a NEW one but NOOO just another refurbished one plus I had to pay for all the new accessories for it that I was told would be free... Don't walk from these guys RUN!!!! I can't wait for my contract to end!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looking for a new Verizon plan?
zulemara

I wanted to PM you but the boards do not appear to have that option.

If you are dissatisfied, you have rights as a consumer.  <Link removed per the ToS>

I'm currently involved in a dispute as well and nothing says take me seriously like a letter from a lawyer.  Take a look, my contact info is on the website.

<Post edited to comply with the for private information.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Looking for a new Verizon plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The best "weapon" a customer has with understanding the wireless plans and services, is educating yourself are what is available from the carrier you are with and any carrier you are thinking about switching to.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes