Longtime verizon customer, might be time to switch
frustrated_2020

I've spoken with at least 5 different Verizon customer service people in the last week and no one has been able to solve my issue or even attempt to see how they can fix it. I have been "restricted" from auto pay for at least 6 months due to an issue I believe is on their end and therefore now no longer "qualify" for a "discount" to bring me back to what I had been paying before they changed their fees. Super frustrated and about to jump ship. Anyone have a good reason to stay with Verizon despite their incompetence?

0 Likes
Re: Longtime verizon customer, might be time to switch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we ever want to see happen is you leaving Verizon Wireless, Frustrated_2020. I understand that you have been working with our customer support team already, however, we would like to take a look over what has taken place and add another pair of eyes to this. Our goal is to get you an answer and ultimately find a solution to help restore the auto-pay discount. I will be sending a Private Note to continue our conversation in private as this concerns your account.  

- NicN_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Longtime verizon customer, might be time to switch
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Of those 5 reps you spoke with, were any of them from the Financial Services Department at 866.266.1445? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes