Long Wait Time in Store
bravaritos

I purchased my two new iPhone 5 devices on June 2, 2013 in the Kokomo store. The staff is nice and friendly. That is not a problem. THE SERIOUS PROBLEM VERIZON HAS IS THE FACT THAT IT TOOK 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES for me to be taken care of. IT IS RIDICULUS. Shame on you Verizon IT team. It is a disgrace the fact that with all of the computer power you have it takes that long to simply sel a couple of new phones and switch plans from old to new. That simple! still takes two hours. If Verizon was a World Class emterprise you would give me a free year of unlimited data as a courtesy for having wasted that much time of my life for your obsolete computers to accept my business transaction.

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Repeat, the people is not a problem. They tried the best the could and they are very nice and polite.

The problem is your usless corporate computers that take forever to run a simple custmer visit like me. I will switch over to ATT as soon as possible.

Sergio

>>personal information removed, post branched to new discussion due to age of previous thread, and subject line edited to better reflect post<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Long Wait Time in Store
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

Heaven forbid you stand in line at a bank. The reps take their time with their customers especially with going over information to ensure they understand, they will not bounce back and forth between you and someone else, its not a restraunt and the reps are not your waiters.

0 Likes
Re: Long Wait Time in Store
Not applicable

Who stands in line at the bank? Everything done on line or through an ATM.

2.5 hours is totally unreasonable. Lets see walk in store, sign in at kiosk for sales (not service) watch for your name to pop up, lets say 15 tops unless 20 people ahead of you in which case it takes 1 hour. Now you get to the sales situation of which by the time you get there you should have already picked out the device you are thinking of buying.

Sales droid starts transaction by asking for your cell number or if new customer name etc. Computer normally pretty quick so now 1.5 hours total in store.

What was the other hour for?

I have gone in store when they first open and grab what I want, go to counter and check out in about 20 minutes.

I guess it depends on how busy the store gets and what time of day it was or is.

0 Likes