Live chat open hours
miss_sm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is live chat available 24 hrs? If not then what hours are they available?

I have been trying to use live chat but it just says "all the reps are current busy and that i will not lose my turn as long i dont close the chat window" so i waited and waited tried a couple more times but no replies. Should i have waited longer?  Or do they go by the same hours as the customer service by phone?  If they do have operating hours then they should at least have an automated message saying that live chat is not available at this time. That live chat is avail from what time to what time. Then we wouldnt have to wait and wait wasting our time for hrs when no one will be answering

Re: Live chat open hours
bgoodson1

At least you get that, I get this then nothing for over an hour:

Thanks for contacting the Verizon Wireless Chat Team. One of our skilled Chat Representatives will be with you in a moment.
0 Likes
jimmy1680

Do not trust the chat. I waited 6 hours to speak with a supervisor last night and still was not connected with one. There is only one supervisor per shift. Verizon can say what they want but I have the screenshots to prove that is what I was told. Also everyone check your plan. I was told last night that the older "grandfathered" in plans they slow the speed down and that it is a government regulation (lol). 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your time and want to help in any way we can. This is never the experience that we want you to have. Let's work together and turn this around. Please provide us more details so that we can understand the situation. 

~Gina

0 Likes