Linking NFL Mobile
cadiehl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not have texting on my data plan on my iPhone. How can I link the NFL Mobile app to Verizon without texting? Right now it only has the option to link via a code by texting it. There should be a way to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CAD

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Linking NFL Mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CAD,

Great question! To download this application simply visit the App Store and select NFL Mobile. Once this is found please proceed with download and follow the setup steps. Please keep us posted of any additional questions or concerns, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
cadiehl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Matthew, that is what I did..... did you read my post?

I cannot link it because I do not have texting. Please re-read my post. I know I need the app, that's pretty much a given.

it asks you to send a text message to link the app.... it creates the message for you.... I cannot do that.... I DO NOT have texting. How do i link the app if I do not have texting?

>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you not have texting on an iPhone? Is it blocked?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cadiehl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have iMessage. Not regular texting. I can only text others that have an iPhone. Is there a way to link NFL Mobile to my Verizon account without texting? <br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

cadiehl wrote:

I have iMessage. Not regular texting. I can only text others that have an iPhone. Is there a way to link NFL Mobile to my Verizon account without texting? <br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

Did you specifically block text messages on your line? Otherwise you can still get text message at their per message rate of 20¢ per message or 25¢ per picture message. Also text messages from Verizon Wireless are usually free, but I'm not sure if that would apply to the message for NFL Mobile.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cadiehl
Enthusiast - Level 2

So are you saying I cannot link them without texting? I'm just trying to get an answer to a very simple question. Dang. <br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

cadiehl wrote:

So are you saying I cannot link them without texting? I'm just trying to get an answer to a very simple question. Dang. <br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

I don't know. I don't use that app. I'm just trying to understand how you don't have texting without specifically blocking on your line/account.

0 Likes
cadiehl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I must have it blocked.<br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cadiehl,

Understood completely. And my apologies for the misunderstanding. There are a few different ways you can go about doing this. First, please know you can always add texting, even if only for a day, to your account via "Change Features" at My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc . Or if you just wish to see about a workaround, given NFL Mobile is a third party app, please look into contacting their developer.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes