Lies and no respect from customer service
disrespectedcustomer

I would like "bill to" accessibility on my account.  I contacted customer service billing department.  I was told by customer service on August 27th that  I would have access by the 28th of August.  I was sent a text saying that I would have access on August 28th.  I called on the 28th and was told it would take 24 to 48 hours.  I called the 29th and was told I still had to wait but it would happen within the 48 hours.  I called today (September 2nd) and now I am being told I have to wait until September 9.  Why was I lied to? Or is it incompetence?

There was some confusion at the beginning of my account on payment and I did not receive my paper bill timely and then I moved across country leaving on February 28th and arriving on March 8th. When I finally got settled I got the bill online and then paid it on March 9th. So I was late paying my first bill.

I have regularly paid on time since then and am a good customer.  I was told that I would have to wait 6 months to get "bill to" access because of the late payment.  So I did not argue the point, I just waited.  Now I am being told that I have to wait until September 9 because that is 6 months from when I actually paid the bill.  That is not what I have been told the entire 6 months I have been waiting for access. 

I am very unhappy with the customer service I have received from Verizon Wireless.  If I had been told from the beginning that it would be from the date of payment then I would have waited patiently.  However, that is not what I was told...repeatedly...by several different representatives. 

When I called financial services today and spoke to a representative and then asked to speak to a supervisor I waited on hold for a LONG wait and then was told that a supervisor was not available and that they would not tell me anything different than I would have to wait until the 9th.  I insisted on speaking with one anyway and when someone finally got on the phone he pretended he could not hear me and hung on on me.  I assume it was a coworker, not a supervisor. (I hope.)

I called back and spoke to another supervisor who said that I can email VZWproofofpayment@verizonwireless.com to request "bill to" access and that I can email customerrelations@verizonwireless.com with my customer service issues.  The customer relations email did not work and I have not been able to find a correct email or phone number for customer relations on the website yet.

I do not feel my patronage is valued.  I feel disrespected.  I feel angry.

All I wanted was to be able to bill accessories to my account. Now all I want is for my 2 years to be over so I can switch to another company.  One with policies and procedures in place and knowledgeable customer service representatives that treat customers with respect. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lies and no respect from customer service
budone
Legend

If you paid your Feb Bill late in March, then the 6 month clock would not start until the March bill is paid in April. So I would think six months would sometime later this month

0 Likes
Re: Lies and no respect from customer service
disrespectedcustomer

I paid my Feb bill on March 9.  I paid my March bill on time.  March thru August is 6 months.  That is not the point of my post anyway.  My point is that I have been told two different things by customer service and I was treated with disrespect.

0 Likes