Lies and more Lies
BDounel

I just changed my provider to Verizon and what a mistake I made. The customer service is full of lies and you need to continually ask them to provide you and your account with written statemets for any changes you want to your contract because they don't keep track of anything without making them. Whenever I tell them something, they always tell me there are no notes on the account, and therefore they cant do anything. How is that my fauilt? It is not my job to keep asking them about the notes or even add the notes on my account. Not only did they charge me for the days that i did not have my phones yet, they also charged me for the activation fees even though, they agreed to waive those as a part of the sale for switching. I have been talking to customer service for countless hours and within the first 2 weeks, they promised to take care of the extra charges. Now that the two weeks is over, none of them could help me and they don't have any record of my conversations. I can't even get the hold of the same customer service person that made me the offer or sale even when I have their names.  I was promised that a supervisor would call me after 24 hours after a phone call i made to customer service but guess what? No one called.  This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced by any company but I am not giving up!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lies and more Lies
Not applicable

This is what many complain about. The 14 days are now over to return everything and pay a restock fee and run from verizon.

Customer service has slid down hill over the last year. Not knowing who you had previously and your reasons for leaving I can only say if you left because of poor cellular coverage, verizon does have the best coverage. However the trade off is poor customer service. You may persist but you are now stuck unless you want to port out, pay a huge early termination fee, have a device you cannot use and have to pay for service elsewhere. Bummer I know.

I wish you good luck.

0 Likes
Re: Lies and more Lies
Not applicable

This is why I drive to the Verizon store and get it done in person.   Can also use Best Buy, Radio Shack if the Verizon store is far away.

0 Likes