Re: Lied to about Edge program.
Snn5
Legend

You have 2 threads of your own going in regards to this.  No use spreading the slander.

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Its not slander it's fact vzw insisted they would help me but provide no help no call backs moto hangs up on me and insists that vzw is responsible and vzw insists moto is at fault

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What iPhone did you buy and how much memory.  You have only paid 25% of the phone 6 months in. A 6 with 128 memory would still owe $600

0 Likes
whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

I didn't buy an iphone iphones are junk i bought a droid turbo and have paid 25 a month twards the phone for 6 months 6x25=150 simple math dude

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You are right, it is all simple math.  You have not told us much about your problem, so excuse my example. What was your purchase price of the droid, now that we know you paid $150 of the Cost.  No one can see what you mean by slander.  Help us understand. 

whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

The type of phone is no matter the issue is I have now received three defective devices in a row and they insist I need to pay for a phone that doesn't work as agreed upon in our contract if they can't get me a working phone why should I have to pay them I've now has a defective device  since April

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I'm sorry, it is very hard to follow what you want. First it is upgrade at 10 months (which never existed), then it is iPhone are junk, then it is your Android is junk (should've gotten an iPhone Smiley Happy) and you received 3 defective ones.

This is a warranty issue not an upgrade issue, as the phone is still less than 1 year old. If Verizon is not helping, work through the manufacturer. Even if you did have upgrade at 10 month, you would have to turn back in a working phone, so that wouldn't even have worked if it was there.

It would really help if you started over tell us what is going on with the phone.

Weth
Legend

Never mind I read your other posts.

I have no further desire to interact with you.

whydoineedthis
Contributor - Level 1

Thank god because I've just received droid turbo #4 and it had a defective power button yayyy

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

But in another post you said this is the 3rd defective Turbo...

0 Likes