Letter about customer service rep that was awesome
CynnieH

So it's 10:10pm and I have been looking for contact email for someone in human resources since 7:35pm...I have a headache and I'm irritated how impossible finding the right contact info is, but really want to get what I have to say about this rep I spoke with today out there so hopefully someone that needs to see it, see's it.  So....here it is.....

Dear Human Resources Manager;

I called into Verizon Wireless Customer Service line (800-465-4091) today Saturday November 29, 2014 at 7:20pm I was put through to a customer service representative named Jessica. I wanted to let her superior know how well she did representing your company and brand. She was very polite, well spoken, and pleasant to speak with. She was very comfortable in her delivery of information and very knowledgeable about the service I was calling in and inquiring about. All of my questions she was able to effectively answer where I felt confident that I had a good understanding of the plan and it's particulars.

She seems to have mastered the balance of etiquette, attitude, knowledge and service that made for a surprisingly positive experience calling in this evening. I normally dread calling places due to incompetence or people that either don't know what they're doing or don't care what they're doing. It was refreshing to not encounter that this time.

I hope you appreciate your employee Jessica and see her as an asset to the Verizon brand, duplicating her would be ideal, maybe people that train the representatives should come periodically to observe Jessica as she takes calls and figure out how she approaches learning and delivering the material to the customers that call in so they could maybe then train new people to more closely pattern how she handles calls.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my experience calling and speaking with Jessica. Those who go above and beyond in the service industry are few and far between these days, that's why I wanted to make sure y'all knew what kind of employee you had there and that you appreciate her and the work she does for you and your customers.

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Regards,

CynnieH

Labels (1)
0 Likes