Left VZW after 18 years, looking to come back.
atrjeep7

Unfortunately, our family was forced to leave VZW after almost 18 years towards the end of last year.  It was a difficult decision, but we were just running into too many roadblocks with pricing and data usage.  With the recent news of the VZW Unlimited Data plan, we are interested in returning.  But, as you can imagine we have contracts with TMO we need to consider.  We also traded in our VZW phones, so we'll need new phones. 

Surprisingly, we never heard from anyone at VZW when we left.  Guess no-one even realized we left with our 5 #'s.

Not sure who to talk with, but we have a lot of items to address before we can come back.  Hoping to open up a discussion and get some feedback.

Thanks,

Adam

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Left VZW after 18 years, looking to come back.
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

What kind of questions do you have? Are you having issues opening your account back up or?......

I had to leave Verizon for 3 months due to a financial situation. I didn't have any balances due when I tried to return and had zero problems with it. If you need help with the process I would check in at the store or call customer care and they should be able to fix you up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be honored to be your wireless provider once again, atrjeep7. Our goal is to provide you with all the promos that you qualify for. Here's a link to a promotion that I think you will love. This will help with the T-Mobile contracts.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/promos/switch-and-save/

May I ask what make and model devices are you interested in getting? Our selection of devices have evolved. Here's another link so you can shop our latest lineup of smartphones.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/

What other questions or concerns do you have for us? If you would prefer to speak to out Telesales dept about opening up an account then the number to call is 888-924-7937.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STEELBLUE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

They still have the $650 deal for new customers to help cover payoff costs. Verizon is pretty reasonable if you are not paying for phones (all of ours are bought off ebay or other 3rd parties).

0 Likes