Language Support for Voicemail
ArthurDoran

Hi,

This question I have I feel has more relevance from other customers whom English is not their primary language.

I recently switched from an Android device to an iOS device, and noticed that there was a new voicemail system, which I like! Though, I felt like it was lacking some functionality and support for additional languages (lacking Diversity & Inclusion). The system prompts sound more natural and clear, which I like, and the tone of the voice is great for the English prompt set.

I remember with the previous voicemail system that there was the option that allowed subscribers to change the language that callers hear when leaving messages for a subscriber, and the two languages that were supported were Spanish and English. However, I have only been able to find that Spanish prompts are only available for the user or subscriber who has access to manage their messages in their mailbox and there is no option to change the language of the system prompts that callers hear when they leave messages for someone. Is this ever going to be an option? I feel like this would be beneficial for those customers who are Spanish-speakers, and who prefer or elect Spanish as their preferred language.

Additionally, I noticed that the feature that allowed subscribers to use a standard system greeting with their name had been removed, and I was wondering if this feature will ever return again, because I really would prefer to have the system use a standard greeting with my name only.

Labels (1)
0 Likes