Lake Havasu resort signal
RDG2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can Verizon please look at the signal quality at the Havasu springs resort in Arizona. 2581 AZ-95, Parker, AZ 85344.

The signal quality is horrable at best anywhere in the resort. You will get maybe a single bar of service for voice only.

Re: Lake Havasu resort signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure you have the best service while being on vacation! What services are being impacted? Calls, text, and/or mobile data speeds? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
dw100
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with you 100%. This needs to be fixed.  I have been dealing with horrible cell phone reception for years at HSR. I switched to Verizon a few years ago because they were the only provider that could send and receive a text or phone call but ONLY at certain locations within the resort. I have had enough of walking around the resort with my phone in the air waiting for a text to go through. LTE is also non-existent.

0 Likes
dw100
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to comment on this subject as well. All services are impacted. It is difficult to send and receive text messages(or iMessage) and make phone calls within the resort. LTE is almost non-existent. I have to walk or drive to certain locations within the resort to make or receive a call or text. I will also receive a text messages up to an hour after it was sent. This is very frustrating when attempting to communicate with friends and family. This has been an issue for a long time but this really needs to be fixed. This is a popular location and I believe this is unacceptable in 2020. It is now especially frustrating that the internet(LTE) does not work. I have attempted to work from this location and use my phone or tablet LTE connection but it is not possible. The resort does not have reliable internet or WiFi so the only option is to connect my laptop to my Verizon connected devices. If Verizon could look into getting this resolved it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having this issue and we'll be happy to assist you any way we can. What troubleshooting have you done so-far, and how far away from the resort do you need to be before you start getting better service?ChristopherS_VZW

0 Likes
dw100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, 

Thank you for responding.

If I am just outside of the resort and across the Hwy 95 it appears i have almost full service but it is intermittent. Also, if on a boat and on the lake about a half mile away from the resort there is much better service. I can experience almost full LTE not far away while on the lake. As far as trouble shooting, i have attempted to restart my phone many times while i am at the resort but it does not help. My iPad Tablet seems to experience a better LTE connection then my phone but its still very slow. Everyone I am usually with also always experiences the same issues and we all have verizon.

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dw100, thank you for letting us know more details in regard to your signal issue with your data. Is this for the same resort that the original posted mentioned or at another location? Also, how long have you been experiencing this issue?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
dw100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes same resort and same location. Its been a problem for over 15 years. Please fix. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing this information. Could you please run a speed test on your device and share a screenshot of the results? You can do this by searching for "speed test" on Google. Also, please dial #832 and inform us of the outcome. Do you have access to Wi-Fi at this location?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
dw100
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have made multiple attempts to run a speed test. All of them failed because no internet connection. 

IMG-6385.PNG

IMG-6380.PNG

IMG-6379.PNG

IMG-6384.PNG

   

0 Likes