LTE installed plans only up to 30gb?
rixsrs

Ok so I already have LTE installed, installed in my home. I also have ATT DSL. You may wonder why I have both. At first I only had DSL but it constantly drops connection. And for an online gamer, that's a bad thing. Very annoying. It's not the modem as I'm on my third with the issue and it's not my switch either cuz again, third switch. Anyway, I can play just fine with LTE. It's game patches and device OS updates that would kill my data plan. I'm already on the 30GB plan. So for now I'm keeping the DSL for that. I have my devices set up to not auto download patches so when I hop on and see an update, I can connect the DSL and download the patch. Some patches can get very large. The most recent biggee was the Destiny patch that was 17GB, ouch. Anyway, I want to totally drop ATT. But the only LTE installed plans I see are up to 30GB. I can see the verizon data only plans with more data, but holy crap that price is nuts for the amount of data I need. Anyway, is there a way to get more than 30GB with LTE installed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE installed plans only up to 30gb?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rixsrs I want you to have options. Personally, I love playing online also. You are right you are currently on the highest level of your existing plan. Do you have Smartphones with us? We could combine your phones with your installed LTE. Let us know so we can find the right combination for you. http://spr.ly/6589Bzs5b
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LTE installed plans only up to 30gb?
rixsrs

I do have a mobile with verizon. However, it's on a shared plan with my sister and brother in law in which he is the account holder. I don't want to combine the plans as it would interfere with their plan. Make sense?

0 Likes