LTE Data Network overloaded in my area?
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Data Speeds are Slow in my area in the evening. It seems as the peak hours of the evening approach the Network slows down significantly. 

What is the best way to report this? Is there an app I can use to report coverage issues or other Network Problems?

Zip Code is 17578 and Cross Streets are E .Church St. and Red Run Rd.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Data Network overloaded in my area?
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is it possible to get a tower check for my area?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone and ask them to open a trouble ticket to investigate it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks! They were able to open a trouble ticket for me.

techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Another nearby address is showing congested is the intersection of Dry Tavern Rd. & Fivepointville Rd., Denver, PA.

What is interesting is the Congestion begins every evening and is gone again by morning, which makes me think it has something to do with subscribers using their devices more in the evening.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

tekfranz wrote:

What is interesting is the Congestion begins every evening and is gone again by morning, which makes me think it has something to do with subscribers using their devices more in the evening.

Yes, it would.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another possibility is that this could have something to do with Verizon Wireless working after hours to install & test equipment for the new network.

0 Likes
techfranz
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's a possibility but it has been this ways for several months. Also wouldn't they do Network Upgrades during Off-Peak hours?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe because they would receive a tenfold more complaints during the peak usage hours.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tekfranz, we want you to have the connection you need. What plan are you on? How much data have you used this month?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes