LG Extravert phone wont turn on.
xgirlwithguitar

my phone died last night so i plugged in the charger, but it only gives me the verizon logo for a second or two and goes back to blacks screen.

I figured id leave it over night to charge and when i woke up still, wont turn on. help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert phone wont turn on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xgirlwithguitar,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your device. We certainly want to get it back up and running. While on the charger, does the device show that is charging, by a back light or indiciation light? Have you tried removing the battery and leaving out for 10 minutes and retrying? Also you can try to hold down power button and both volume buttons for 15 seconds to do a soft reset. Let us know if any options show improvment, otherwise we will review other steps.

Thank you,

TonyG
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
GreatMizuti

I am sorry to post on an old thread, but I am experiencing the same issue.

My LG Extravert will not turn on when I hold down the 'END' button.
It charges normally, and is now fully charged. The screen even lights up to show the charging status, but will not fully power on. Smiley Sad I tried leaving the battery out for 10 minutes and the soft reset you suggested to the OP, but the phone doesn't respond in any way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GreatMizuti- I'm sorry that your phone will not turn on, that surely makes it difficult to use. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, then you would want to look into replacement options. Do you know if the phone is under the manufacturer's warranty? Also, is there any physical or moisure damage?

0 Likes