LG Accolade unlocked phone?
scjohn

I have an LG Accolade phone on a prepaid plan.  I plan is to deactivte the device and port my phone nuber to a different carrier.  Is this an unlocked phone?  Will I be able to port my phone number?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Accolade unlocked phone?
deloused
Master - Level 3

The phone is not locked, but it won’t work with other US carriers because it’s hardware isn’t compatible with the networks technologies they use. 

You can definitely port your number to another carrier though by signing up for their service with your number while it’s still active with Verizon 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The phone is not locked, but it won’t work with other US carriers because it’s hardware isn’t compatible with the networks technologies they use. 

You can definitely port your number to another carrier though by signing up for their service with your number while it’s still active with Verizon 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Deloused, ensuring that you can get the device you desire on our network is a must. To be able to check if a device is compltible on our network, you can visit verizonwireless.com/byod . 

JoseL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures that others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advanced for your help with this! 

0 Likes