2loosemarbles

I

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lack of in-home signal now medically dangerous
Not applicable

Verizon does not guarantee a signal anywhere and everywhere or inside your house.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

In addition, this is a customer to customer site. In your case we can not help all that much.

Also since you used your personal email address to set up an account, expect your post to be pulled soon. If able, I would try to change your username soon to continue to use this site....

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

With current technology, cellular phones are not as reliable as a landline phone. If it is"medically dangerous" for you to NOT have a working phone line, you should have a landline phone available, not a cellular phone.

Wacle
Enthusiast - Level 2

As stated it has now become medically important to the poster. I also believe that a two year contact was also needed to get the device. Can you get out of your contact without any penalty?

Clearly there is a lot of people with connection issues with home connect. and I contend that home phone connect is actually worse than a cell phone when it comes for signal dropping which is kinda sad.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I can see that it has now become medically important to the poster. This is why I suggested a landline.

If you are referring to Verizon, a two yr contract is NOT needed to purchase anything from Verizon. It is if you want to receive a subsidy from Verizon, though.

No, you cannot get out of your contract without penalty, but in most cases, the penalty is LOWER than the subsidy you received when you purchased your phone/device.

Nowhere does the OP say anything about this being a Home Phone Connect issue, just a cellular issue. However it MAY be a Home Phone Connect issue, I have no way of knowing. I, however, have had a Home Phone Connect for about 15 months and have never had a dropped call or any other problem with it. I also did not sign a 2yr contract when I purchased it.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

What concerns me with the OP is the state the issue has been ongoing since they started service a year ago.  They could have easily left VZW within 30 days and not had the issue tbey have now

0 Likes