Keep my plan!
bgainer

Has anyone gotten Verizon to honor an old pricing plan when upgrading to a new phone?  Specifically, allow continuation of a plan with unlimited data.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Keep my plan!
rcschnoor
Legend

You can keep your unlimited data by paying full price for the phone either up front or thru their Device Payment Plan, which should NOT be mistaken for the Edge plan. They are 2 separate payment plans.

View solution in original post

MAD21
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am new here, but read gobs of posts - and getting a new phone through the discount program - of any sort - automatically removes the unlimited data plan as an option.

I BELIEVE that you must (a) keep your old phone, (b) buy a phone from an outside source, (c) pay full price up front to Verizon or (d) agree to lose your unlimited data.

Anyone, pse correct me where I am wrong!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You can keep your unlimited data by paying full price for the phone either up front or thru their Device Payment Plan, which should NOT be mistaken for the Edge plan. They are 2 separate payment plans.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MAD2,

I can definitely understand the importance of you wanting to keep your unlimited data plan! You are correct! You can keep unlimited data if you purchase the phone at retail price or if you provide your own phone. A great way to purchase at full retail is by taking advantage of our device payment plan http://vz.to/ZILXBT.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport