Just upgraded and got a Bogo deal, want to change price plan.
K_lopez1823
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just upgraded and added a line to get the Bogo deal for the note 10 +. One of the requirements is that you're supposed to be on the unlimited plan to get the deal but I find that I'm really not using anywhere near the amount of data to justify being on that plan. While the deal does say you're supposed to be on the unlimited plan, it doesn't say how long you have to keep it or if you have to keep it for the duration of your services/installment agreement and I would really like to change it to a shared data plan. Does anyone know where i can find information on this specific requirement. I've looked everywhere and the only thing I've found is a section under the FAQ that states there's nothing special you have to do to qualify for the BOGO deal other than add them on installment agreement . Nothing in my customer agreement or installment agreement contract says it too. I've contacted Verizon and asked. One rep said it needs to remain on the unlimited plan for 6 months. The other says it's supposed to remain for the duration of the installment agreement. I want to change the plan but I also don't want to lose my credits, does anyone have any experience  with this?

0 Likes
Re: Just upgraded and got a Bogo deal, want to change price plan.
rcschnoor
Legend

The promo states on the Verizon website "promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met". Since ONE of the eligibility req's is that you must be on an unlimited plan it would seem if you are no longer on an unlimited plan the credits would end. Appears to be pretty straightforward.

Re: Just upgraded and got a Bogo deal, want to change price plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to apologize for the contradicting information that has been provided, K_lopez1823. It's important we are provide you with accurate information. The current promotions that require the unlimited plan would require that you keep the plan for the length of your promotion. If the plan is changed to a non-unlimited plan before the promotion ends, your promotion would be removed from the account. Does this help clear things up? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes