Just got my FIRST email scam! Verizon Please read..... and take note.
Tabbygrey90
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Re: Just got my FIRST email scam! Verizon Please read..... and take note.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Someone else already started a similar thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd suggest forwarding it to VZW at phishing@verizonwireless.com

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tabby,

If you haven't already forwarded the email, please do so.  The more of us that get this and report it, the more likely Verizon is going to take some kind of action.  By not replying or responding, scammers get no satisfaction, and will go away, I hope.  Reporting them may shut them down faster than would normally happen if no one reported them.

Tabbygrey90
Enthusiast - Level 3

Smiley Happy Thanks and nice to know that there is one. About time.

0 Likes
Tabbygrey90
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks YOU! I was searching and searching to find an email …. or some sort of link ….. something to contact Verizon via web/email and COULD NOT find one as I find that is difficult to contact directly on such a matter.

0 Likes
Tabbygrey90
Enthusiast - Level 3

I WILL and about to gave up last night when tikibar1 …… response with the email to contact them. Since begin with Verizon for so long, I've never had any spam or scam email/text until now. But I know what's what. These scam artists are SO stupid, anyone with some knowledge and a common sense can see that it a fake. And we all such know, CONTACT Verizon directly first and/or log into your account to see IF there's an actual "Lock down" on your account. Hope Verizon block their website.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tabbygrey,

Here's a link to info about phishing scames:  http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/WirelessIssues/faq_fraudulent_email.html

Tabbygrey90
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awesome! Am not sure why I couldn't find these links. I Googled but maybe my search terms were weak. Thanks.

0 Likes